- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday–Thursday: 11.00–17.00
- Friday: 11.00–20.00
- Saturday–Sunday: 10.00–18.00
Last admission 15 minutes before the museum is closing.
17 and 24 November 10.00–17.00
6 December 14.00–17.00
10 December 11.00–18.00
Closed 24–25 December, 31 December, 1 January
- Daily 09.00–20.00
22 June, Midsummer’s Eve: Closed
Children (up to 18 yrs)
Senior citizens (+65 yrs)
Groups (at least 15 persons)
100 SEK per person
- September–May: Fridays 17.00–20.00
- School groups: special terms
- Stockholm Pass, Stockholm Key of Honour, ICOM, AAM, SMI, authorised tour guides, WFTGA
The daily tours are approximately 35 minutes long and focus on our permanent exhibition. The tours are included in the entrance fee.
You get to hear the story of Alfred Nobel and the Nobel Prize and get acquainted with a few of the more than 900 Nobel Laureates that have been awarded the prize since 1901.
We present a daily tour about Martin Luther King Jr, Tuesday–Sunday at 16.00.
- Tuesday–Thursday: 11.15 / 13.15 / 15.15 / 16.00
- Friday: 11.15 / 13.15 / 15.15 / 16.00 / 17.15
- Saturday–Sunday: 10.15 / 11.15 / 12.15 / 13.15 / 15.15 / 16.00
Exceptions may occur. Groups of more than 15 people are recommended to book a private tour.
Audio Guide: Experience the Nobel Museum
Find the free audio guide at audio.nobelcenter.se (use your own phone)
Eleven languages available: Svenska, English, Español, Deutsch, Italiano
The staff of the Nobel Museum talk about Alfred Nobel, the history of the Nobel Prize, which institutions select the Nobel laureates, which laureates that have donated objects to our gallery and much more.
Börshuset, Stortorget 2, Old Town, Stockholm
Metro: Gamla Stan
Bus: Slottsbacken or Riddarhustorget